On the 30th of June the international students, who came to study Russian language at the Linguistic Centre of PetrSU, went for a trip to the region of our town called Solomennoe. First reference of the village Solomennoe refers to the XV century. The students visited Sretenskaya church that was founded in 1798. It was closed in 1931 and opened again in 2003.
Accompanied by our Russian language teachers our students knew something new about the history of Petrozavodsk and Karelia. Hope they enjoyed the sunny educational trip!